Balance and Impartiality in a Post Truth Age
- TimeConversation starts at 6.30pm
ITV London TV Centre, SE1
Come and hear the major broadcasting decision makers discuss the leading issue of our age. How do we maintain a tradition of balance and impartiality in an age in which they are not at a premium? Is the Euro Referendum coverage the template for the future?
Chair: Mary Nightingale, Presenter ITV Evening News
- Geoff Hill, Editor. ITV News
- Rachel Corp, Editor 5News
- Jonathan Levy, Director of Newsgathering, Sky News
- Ric Bailey, Chief Political Adviser, BBC
In addition, guests will hear from the control gallery as the ITV Network News is broadcast live.
Drinks are provided courtesy of ITV News